Barca in Sydney Match Day FAQ
- Pre-purchase tickets online via Ticketek to avoid any queues at the box office.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- Make sure you arrive early to enjoy a big night of football.
- Remember that Accor Stadium is a cashless venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park & Accor Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
People attending Accor Stadium events are reminded that entering the field of play at any time is strictly prohibited and fines from the venue will apply for fans who choose to run on the ground. The fine at Accor Stadium is $5,500.
Match Day Timings
- 5:30pm Sydney Olympic Park Activations Commence
- 6:15pm Gates Open
- 7:15pm Pre-Game Activities and Entertainment
- 8:05pm Kick off: FC Barcelona v A-Leagues All Stars
Sydney Olympic Park will come to life with live music, food markets, games and merchandise throughout the precinct. Make a night of it and soak up the atmosphere before the match!
It all kicks off from 7:15pm inside Accor Stadium with team warmups, entertainment, giveaways and games.
All tickets to the FC Barcelona v A-Leagues All Stars match at Accor Stadium include entry and return travel on all public transport services including Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Express trains will run between Central and Olympic Park station to get you to and from the game.
- Additional trains will also run from key western line stations as well as frequent trains between Lidcombe and Sydney Olympic Park.
- From Olympic Park station, Accor Stadium is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will run on all nine routes to Olympic Park frequently from around 4pm.
Driving to the stadium
If you have not pre-booked a parking spot in Sydney Olympic Park, DO NOT DRIVE. Car parks won’t be available for day-of parking.
- Pre-book your parking online, available until midnight the night before the game to take advantage of the $30 pre-book flat rate and guarantee yourself a space as car parks fill quickly on event nights.
- Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct during the busy evening peak so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
See history made in Sydney when FC Barcelona tours Australia for the first time!
On a vibrant night in late May, Sydney will welcome one of the most successful football clubs in the world, when FC Barcelona takes on Australia’s best in the A-Leagues All Star team.
With the richest of histories, this club represents more than just their attractive, attacking style of football.
FC Barcelona has inspired football and sporting fans alike for over 100 years, becoming an international beacon for the pinnacle of sporting success and prestige.
The A-Leagues All Stars return after an eight-year hiatus, bringing together a squad of the best A-Leagues Men’s players, with the legendary Dwight Yorke returning to Sydney to lead the side as Head Coach.
Do not miss the opportunity to witness this once-in-a-lifetime match and football the ‘Barca way’.
TICKETS INCLUDE PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO AND FROM THE MATCH!
Recognised the world over for their iconic blue and garnet colours, Spanish giants FC Barcelona is one of the most successful clubs in The World Game.
Winners of 26 La Liga titles, 5 European Cups, 31 Copa Del Rey trophies and 3 FIFA Club World Cups, FC Barcelona have enjoyed sustained success since their inception in 1899.
Known for their attractive, tiki-taka, attacking style of football, FC Barcelona is home to some of the best footballers in the world.
FC Barcelona Team
Xavi Hernández is taking twenty players down under for this historic match:
Ter Stegen, R. Araujo, Sergio, O. Dembélé, Dani Alves, Memphis, Ansu Fati, Adama, L. de Jong, Jordi Alba, F. de Jong, Umtiti, Aubameyang, Gavi, Balde, Álvaro Sanz, Arnau Tenas, Mika Mármol, Jandro and Aranda.
A-Leagues All Stars
This match marks the revival of the A-Leagues All Stars.
The match against the powerhouse FC Barcelona will be the first time an A-Leagues All Stars team has taken the field in eight years, and the legendary Dwight Yorke will lead the team as Head Coach.
A-Leagues All Stars Playing squad
Filip Kurto, Andrew Redmayne, Adama Traore, Jason Davidson, Rhyan Grant, Adrian Mariappa, Roderick Miranda, Scott Neville, Kye Rowles, Daniel Penha, Anthony Caceres, Milos Ninkovic, Jack Rodwell, Jake Brimmer, Isaias Sanchez, Jay O’Shea, Reno Piscopo, Callum Timmins, Beka Mikeltadze, Craig Goodwin, Jason Cummings, Garang Kuol, Nestroy Irankunda
Also selected but ruled out through Grand Final commitments
– Jamie Young, Curtis Good, Leo Lacroix, Ben Garuccio, Mathew Leckie, Marco Tilio & Jamie Maclaren.
Corporate Hospitality & Premium Experiences
Don’t miss the unique opportunity to experience the historic first-ever FC Barcelona match in Australia with a Premium Hospitality Experience.
Accor Stadium’s Official Hospitality team can further guide you through the exclusive range of premium experiences available for this match, and further personalise them to suit your individual needs.
Choose your experience from the menu or make an enquiry for further information.